Life Worth Living Retreat
September 23-28, 2018
St. Petersburg, Florida
The Life Worth Living Retreat is centered on bringing the foundational stepping stones of your life together into synergistic harmony so that you can live and create at your peak. If you're motivated to level up your current situation but can't seem to identify an ideal balance or what's holding you back, this week is for you.
Join me for 5 days in the gorgeous city of St. Petersburg, Florida during a week full of love, positive energy, and creative resources rooted from value rich philosophies that cover the topics of minimalism, health, inner peace, and creating a life worth living. We'll be digging deep to unlock any limitations and developing innovative, critical skills you can utilize for the rest of your life. Best of all, we'll be having tons of fun!
Here's What's Included:
- 5 Days & Nights Accommodation at the Don Cesar 5-Star Luxury Resort & Spa
- Airport Pickup & Drop Off
- 3 Healthy Meals per Day (Vegan & Non-Vegan Options) + Snacks, Smoothies and Beverages
- Daily Wakeup Workouts for Advanced HIIT Junkies (Lead by Brett) or Beginners/Intermediate (Lead by MJ + guest instructors)
- Daily Yoga Classes taught by MJ (All Levels are Welcome)
- Everyday we will have a local Adventure exploring the Tampa Region or an Group Activity that you're welcome to attend 😊✨ (Calendar Soon to Be Announced)
- Morning Workshops: Diving into Minimalism, Starting Your Own Business, Balance & Productivity, Q&A - Open Talk
- Evening Workshops: How to Create a Life Worth Living, Healing Trauma - Shadow Work, Anchoring Positive States
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit due as soon as your application is approved
- Full Amount Due 60 days prior to the start of the retreat (July 2018)
- $3200 Single Occupancy - Deposit + 3 Payments of $900
- $2800 - Double Occupancy - Deposit + 3 Payments of $767
What's Not Included
- Flight to/from Tampa, Florida
- Gratuities & Taxes
- Gifts & Souvenirs
- Additional Excursions, Tours, or Activities
- Additional Services or Meals
Cancellation/Late Payment Policy:
If cancellation takes place more than 60 days prior to start date, any payments made will be refunded minus your deposit. If cancellation takes place between 30-60 days prior to start date, 50% of the trip price will be refunded, minus your deposit. If cancellation takes place less than 30 days prior to your departure date, 100% of the trip price will be forfeited.
Late payment fee: Any payments made after July 30, 2018 will accrue a $200 late fee.